Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Federal SEOG (Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant)
Scholarships are competitive and awarded based mostly on educational merit (mixture of educational weighted grade point average AND take a look at scores). The award is $2,four hundred per year distributed over four years, for a complete of $9,600. Scholarship funds are restricted, so college students are encouraged to apply for admission by November 1 to be admitted in January for precedence consideration. Scholarship awards shall be made in January and continue till all out there funds are exhausted. Scholarship recipients should take a minimal of 15 credit hours per semester and maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or larger at Florida State.
The Scholarship Selection Committee of PGSF will decide the amount of each scholarship. The award might be paid in a lump sum directly to the college financial help workplace, in the pupil’s identify. The school will be licensed to draw upon the grant for cost of tuition and other charges.
Renewal criteria for these scholarships
- Since your software is complete, you’ll not see an inventory of your auto-match scholarships.
- Be certain to check your Titan email because it’s the primary method the Financial Aid workplace communicates with you about your help and scholarship package.
- Scholarships are reward aid — you do not have to repay them or earn them by working.
- Think about what you might be good at; greater than doubtless, there’s a scholarship on the market for that.
- Remember that any exterior assist, together with scholarships, is taken into account in your aid package and have to be reported to the Office of Financial Aid.
As a outcome, college students may be requested to share private monetary data in the course of the application process. Applying for the FAFSA or the College Board’sCSS/Financial Aid PROFILEhelps college students to securely document and share personal and financial data with schools and scholarships. The Arizona Teacher Student Loan Program is a necessity-primarily based forgivable mortgage designed to financially help and encourage school students who are Arizona residents to enter into the teaching occupation and educate in Arizona.
$1,000-$2,500RicheyAwarded to pick out students who obtain a highschool GPA of at least three.9, earn an ACT composite rating of no less than 28 and who shall be living on campus. The Office of Enrollment Management invites eligible college students to use. To renew the Richey Scholarship, you have to preserve a GPA of three.5 and successfully complete a minimum of 24 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters. Some scholarship purposes – especially those based mostly on monetary need – have certain pointers to find out who receives scholarship awards.
Futures Scholarships could also be awarded to students new to the college and are transferrable if the coed transfers to a different eligible elementary school. Families with a number of children can receive multiple Futures Scholarship.