Teaching, Homeschooling & Tutoring Toolkit
These courses could help you improve your wage outcomes and job prospects, and gain skills that employers value. Explore where the World Bank supports countries on both the financing and knowledge fronts. Research that measures the impact of education policies to improve education in low and middle income countries. The Human Capital Project is a global effort to accelerate more and better investments in people for greater equity and economic growth. Teachers are the single most important factor affecting how much students learn. Technology, migration, climate change and conflict are reshaping society, forcing people across the globe to adapt to unexpected changes in their lives and work.
- “I am finding the data available in EP is really supporting my pedagogy in class.”
- Only 66% of Black households in the U.S. had home broadband service in 2019.
- Secondary education has a longer history in Europe, where grammar schools or academies date from as early as the 6th century, in the form of public schools, fee-paying schools, or charitable educational foundations, which themselves date even further back.
- They must also seek feedback from students for quality-assurance and improvement.
- Programs at ISCED level 2, lower secondary education are