education Definition, Development, History, Types, & Facts
- Evidence-based education is the use of well designed scientific studies to determine which education methods work best.
- A side effect of the process of formalization is that the educational experience becomes more abstract and more removed from daily life.
- Unlock special features and access to everything Education.com offers with a Premium membership.
- Research has found that education is the strongest determinant of individuals’ occupational status and chances of success in adult life.
- Indigenous education refers to the inclusion of indigenous knowledge, models, methods, and content within