Education Sciences An Open Access Journal from MDPI
Research has found that education is the strongest determinant of individuals’ occupational status and chances of success in adult life. However, the correlation between family socioeconomic status and school success or failure appears to have increased worldwide. Long-term trends suggest that as societies industrialize and modernize, social class becomes increasingly important in determining educational outcomes and occupational attainment. There is no broad consensus as to what education’s chief aim or aims are or should be.
- Within this essential curriculum, religious instruction takes the most prominent place.
- However, the correlation between family socioeconomic status and school success or failure appears to have increased worldwide.
- By the start of the twenty-first century, the majority of children in most regions of the world attended some form of school.
- These are also known as nursery schools and as kindergarten, except in the US, where the term kindergarten refers to the earliest levels of primary education.
- Information for staff, families and students can be found on the new Respectful Relationships Education Hub.Wear red on Day for Daniel Day for Daniel is Australia’s largest day of action for child safety.
The education sector is fully integrated into society, …